I have a huge bubble-like/swollen thing on the roof of my mouth on the right side. The molar right in front of my wisdom tooth is a little loose and there's a huge crack in one the tooth in front of that one. I have a hard time eating & it has started becoming harder for me to talk. 3 days ago it was so bad i got a fever from it & my body felt heavy & weak. What's wrong with me? & when the dentists fix whatever's wrong with me, how long would the appointment take? I'll only have about an hour and a half before i absolutely have to be at church after my dentist appointment (my dad likes scheduling thinks inconveniently for me).

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - April - 2011, at 10:23 AM

• It looks like you have infected teeth.The tooth which is mobile is also infected and the tooth which has the huge crack looks also infected and the bubble on the roof explains the infecxtion. Before going for any treatment the dentist will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray's to find out the cause and then do the treatment. The time taken depends upon the procedure. May be if the infection is bad he will just prescribe you the antibiotics and pain killers for time being. For more info on abcessed teeth you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation