I have a gap in my front teeth and they are rigged on the bottom from lack of calcium and I have a huge overbite. I am 20 years old, full time student, work part-time, and take care of my younger brother so money is tight. I basicly just want to have like the top front 6 teeth pulled and have a partial denture or possible flipper if they make them for 6 teeth and it would also be to correct my overbite. What are my options? Do any dentists do payment plans? and What are the least expensive routes to the most expensive that I would be looking at? All of this said, I also looked into getting braces, but ruled that option out. partial dentures is my first choice, but I honestly don't know what else is out there. Thanks for your time, Krystal

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 13 - January - 2012, at 00:49 AM

  • If there is misalignment of teeth and gaps present in teeth, then you can opt for dental braces or invisaligns to correct the alignment of teeth. Duration of treatment of dental braces or invisaligns will be 18-24 months and will make the teeth straight and will close the gaps between teeth. You can get cosmetic procedures like dental lumineers, veneers or crown procedure done for rigged teeth. If misalignment is small, then cosmetic procedures can be given to make teeth straight which are faster as compared to braces or invisaligns treatment. If teeth area healthy, then it is not advised to get extraction done and get them replaced with partial dentures. It is always better to save natural, biologic teeth. Without examination and without seeing the study models, it is difficult to give definite treatment plan. You can visit an orthodontist for treatment. If you don’t have much money, then you can visit a dental school for treatment where treatment is provided at low price and quality of treatment is not bad either. You can also talk to your local orthodontist if you can pay in installments for treatment or you can look for some free dental clinics near your place. For more info on straightening options for adult teeth, refer to…..    http://www.identalhub.com/dental-straightening-options-for-adult-teeth-549.aspx

Free Dental Consultation