I just had two teeth pulled on thursday. I had a wisdom tooth and abscessed tooth right beside it. I was on antibiotic right before the teeth were pulled, witch stopped the pain, i was having in my gums. Now that the teeth have been pulled, I have the pain again in my gums. I know I just had the teeth pulled, so will this pain just go away in a couple days? Is it just sensitive from where the teeth were pulled. Because it feels like the same pain I had before they were pulled from the abscessed tooth.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - April - 2010, at 19:43 PM

• As you got two teeth extracted it is normal to have pain in the extraction socket as it takes time for the socket to heal. If the pain continues even after a week and there is swelling then you can visit the dentist. You shold be very careful to follow all the instructions given by your dentist to avoid the dry sockt. For more info on do's and don'ts fter tooth extraction you can visit the following link on our website........ http://www.identalhub.com/article_do's-and-don'ts-after-tooth-extraction-153.aspx

Free Dental Consultation