hi I'm 26 and live in Ghana in Africa. i don't have i bad teeth but there is something i want to do to my teeth to enhance my smile and confidence.the problems is,there is a gab between my two front central incisor of the upper region of my teeth which i really want to close brace them together.it is about half a centimeter wide and i have realize the more you grow the more it opens.is it possible to close it and what is the side effect if i do it? also i will appreciate it if you recommend a dentist you know in Ghana for me to undertake it.thank you and counting on you

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - August - 2010, at 19:45 PM

• There are many options available for closing the gap between the front teeth. You can go for composite bonding, veneers or dental crowns or braces. The treatment option depends upon who fast you want to close the gap and how much is the gap. For this you have to go to dentist who will do a clinical examination and discuss the treatment options. The braces treatment donot have any side effects but it may take long to close the gap. For more info on tooth gap you can browse the following article... www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation