I am 23 years old, for the past 5 years, my teeth have been slowly rotting away. at first i tried brushing more and more, but that didnt seem to help at all, until i eventually stopped all together becuase i just didnt see the point anymore. last year one of my teeth fell out while eating a piece of pizza. and now i can feel another ready togo. i recently had 2 wisdom teeth taken out, but thats not even close to fixing my problem, im only 23 years old, and literally every tooth in my head in rotting out, and i havent the slightest clue what to do. i cant afford 20,000 dollars for surgery to have them fixed. thats an impossible number to come up with, especailly with the job swept economy. is there any programs out there that would do a dental miracle on my teeth, or something else? honestly if you saw my teeth you would be repulsed, and im not a bad looking person, ive always had women chasing me. yet i havent smiled in years i feel angry all the time. my life is falling apart becuase of how repulsed i am by my teeth, i hate my self for it, please please give me some sort of consultation as to what i should do, im desperate. thank you Kyle Calkins

Leave Comment

Comments

• pato leung, hong kong

pato leung, hong kong 25 - December - 2010, at 07:44 AM

• The actual problem stems from too much western medication such as antibiotics. They cause calcium loss--actually the calcium helps to chelate the toxicity out of your body so you keep losing calcium, hence you have weaker teeth and bones. Be careful, you may have a fracture easily if you play the ball games. Take more calcium and multimineral, D3, B and C Complex daily.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - December - 2010, at 20:16 PM

• You have to go to te dentist ans get the treatment doe. If you keep on delaying the things the condition will further deteriorate. If you can not afford the treatment then it is better to go to some dental school where the treatment can be cheap. For more info on dental health you can visit the following link......www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-oral-hygiene-important-232.aspx

Free Dental Consultation