I found out last week then I will need fillings along with two crown placements. The costs associated with these procedures are high, as my insurance coverage is limited right now. However, it switches over to full coverage in about 4 months, so everything would be free. I am tight on money right now so this seems like a good idea to me. However, I wanted professional opinion on whether it would be okay to wait 4 more months to get these procedures done.