Hello. I am 15 years old. I am missing both top lateral incisors and both top first premolars. I expect i should need fake teeth to replace then and then need braces to even my teeth out. Am i correct? If not, what is the correct thing to do? How much will this cost?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - May - 2011, at 19:30 PM

• First of all you have to get xray done to check that they are actually missing and after that either you can go for fixed bridges or implants. For implants you have to wait till 2-3 years more till the dental growth is completed and till then you can go for removable partial dentures to cover the same or some fixed space maintainers. If you opt for fixed bridges, in that you cannot go for implants lateron as for fixed bridges, for support the teeth adjacent to missing teeth are grinded.  The cost of  fixed bridges will be total 5 units in one side. The cost of all ceramic bridge is around $750-$1000 per unit. If you want to go for implant then you will need 4 implants for 4 missing teeth. The cost of each implant is around $3500 - $5000 depending on place with restoration. For more info on fixed bridges you can read this article..... www.identalhub.com/article_average-cost-of-dental-bridge-452.aspx

Free Dental Consultation