My crown fell off and I was told I need a new one. I have decay. I was quoted between 900 and 1100 dollars. I aplied for insuurnace but won't be covered until Oct 1st. I'm haveing some other surgery on Oct 1st and won't be able to get in until my insurance kicks in. Is it ok to wait until I get my coverage to kick in until I get the work on my tooth? I'm not having any pain.

Leave Comment

Comments

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - August - 2010, at 20:03 PM

  • If the crown has fallen and the tooth is decaying it is not advised to wait. It is better to go for the crown as soon as possible because if the infection sets in then re root canal treatment has to be done. for more info on dental crowns you can visit the followif link....www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-crown-placement-272.aspx

Free Dental Consultation