I need to fix my mouth but I have dental phobia due to nerves and the anesthetic effect does not make me I can do?

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - September - 2011, at 23:44 PM

• Most people have dental phobia due to previous experiences with an inexpert dentist. To overcome your anxiety, you should select a good and experienced dentist. Once you find a right dentist, then you can form a good partnership with him with an increasing trust factor. To reduce the anxiety level, you can ask your dentist to tell you about the procedure which he is going to perform.  Anxiety is generally fear of unknown and it can be removed if the patient knows what to expect.  You have to visit a dentist to get your teeth restored. He will do clinical examination and will take x-rays and will discuss treatment plan with you. Dentistry is no longer painful these days. It has become patient friendly. If you are afraid about the procedure, then you can get the procedure done under conscious sedation like laughing gas. You will not feel any pain by this. For more info on fear of dentists and pain, you can refer to following article….   http://www.identalhub.com/dental-fear-of-dentists-and-pain-519.aspx

Free Dental Consultation