Hey , i like to ask for solution from another country dentist coz in my country denstists seems to be living in stone age..I have very weak teeths , 6 years every month i go to dentist..and thats just bullshit,coz my teeths still broken , i need a idea what to do with them,im 23 years old , i dont want to wear that old guys staff , i like to get smth like ceramic teeth or smth plastic maybe glass or idk , any ideas what is best for guy like me ? coz paying money is start geting pointless , i better pay 50k for all new not broken teeths

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - January - 2012, at 23:26 PM

• Teeth can get weak and can fracture because of caries in teeth or because of eating something very hard food stuffs or because of trauma to teeth. Clenching teeth or gum infections can also make teeth weak. If your teeth are broken, then you can get them restored. Treatment of broken tooth depends on tooth which is chipped off and amount of tooth which is chipped off. If a small portion of front tooth is chipped off, then dental bonding can be done with composite material which is tooth colored, esthetic filling material. If it is a back tooth which is chipped off, then dental bonding or crown can be given for the tooth. If tooth is broken to an extent that nerve of the tooth is exposed, then root canal treatment followed by dental crown can be given for the tooth. If tooth is badly mutilated, then root canal treatment followed by post and core procedure and dental crown can be given for the tooth. If it is front tooth, then all porcelain or PFM dental crowns can be given and if it is back tooth, then PFM dental crowns or metallic dental crowns can be given. If there are carious teeth present which have made the teeth weak, then you can get the carious teeth restored. If you are in habit of teeth grinding, then you can use a mouth guard. To avoid breakage of teeth, wear a mouth guard before playing a rough sport and avoid too sticky and hard food stuffs. If advanced and good dental care is not available at your place, then you can visit some other place for treatment. For more info on how chipped tooth is fixed by the dentist, refer to…..   http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-chipped-tooth--is--fixed-by-dentist-790.aspx

Free Dental Consultation