I'm 35 years old and over the last month I have pain in my upper front teeth /jaw pain sometime stay a whole day / periodic waves of stretching and they are moving very slightly. None of my teeth wobble…when I stretch my mouth or push my tongue against them I feel the change in tooth position even my enunciate. I'm so worried about this. Why is this happening? And what should I do to avoid this and to save the shape of my teeth. I had plant one tooth implant on the lower jaw 4 months ago I had right side 2 Wisdom tooth out 4years ago but still have the remaining 2 left

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - April - 2011, at 19:26 PM

• If the pain  is not very acute and you  feel that  teeth are also moving then it may be due to some gum problem like inflammation of the gums. In this there is pain in the teeth with bleeding and there is some mobility also depending on the severity of the gingival disease. The cause of gingivitis is normally poor oral hygiene or some trauma or infection. For this you cau do warm saline rinses and massage your gums with some good gum pain available otc. If the condition persists even after a week then you have to visit your dentist because sometimes this condition can be because of traumatic bite which is lower teeth are striking the upper teeth. Your dentist can make diagnosis only after clinical examination. For more info on good oral hygiene you can read this article...... www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation