My bottom front teeth are loose and painful. Senior citizen with limited income and no insurance.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - April - 2010, at 19:51 PM

  • If the teeth are not very loose then you can get the splinting done to retain them, but if they are quite loose and painfu then you can get them extracted and get the flipper which is quite cheap. You can try some dental school as the treatment will be less expensive there. For more info on flippers which are also known as RPD you can visit the following link on our webste.........

Free Dental Consultation