I had a gold tooth that fell out. It was my front tooth. It left a small part of my tooth in my gum. looking at this part of my tooth that was left it had decayed under the gold tooth. I also had another extracted because it had a cavity. It was on the upper side of my mouth. Someone recommended that I should get a bridge because it will replace the teeths that are missing and will be a permanent solutions.I cannot afford implants.PLEASE ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO.I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A FREE CLINIC BUT DON'T KNOW ANY. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TO DO AND AFFORDABLE SERVICES I CAN CONSIDER. FROM NO COST TO LOW COST!!!!

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 03 - April - 2011, at 00:20 AM

  • yes if you have a broken tooth and the missing tooth you can go for the fixed bridge if you cannot afford the implants. In bridge the support is taken from the adjacent healthy teeth and the missing teeth are replaced. For free clinic you can browse ADA website which advertise about the free dental clinics or you can consider going to dental school where the treatment is quite cheap. For more info on crown and bridge you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-crowns-bridges-22.aspx

Free Dental Consultation