Buck teeth very crooked teeth I need a makeover..

Leave Comment


  • Jennifer Green

    Jennifer Green 16 - October - 2010, at 01:56 AM

  • I used to have bucked teeth too, but dont worry about it, you would need to get proper braces.Either an orthodentist or a cosmetic dentist will definitely help you out with it.

  • Steve Raymond

    Steve Raymond 13 - October - 2010, at 22:36 PM

  • The dentist will start with a topical numbing agent on your gums, then will use a needle to inject an anesthetic. All in all, you generally don't feel anything and it just tastes bad. After that, they use a small drill to clear out the bad part of the tooth. I know it sounds scary, but you feel absolutely nothing; when they did it on my teeth, I didn't even know when he was touching the tooth or the drill was just on. After that, they fill the hole with bonding agent (at least most modern dentists do) that is basically a tooth enamel-colored cement. They then use an ultraviolet light to instantly harden the cement; they may shape it a bit, smooth it out, and you're done.

  • Samantha Fox

    Samantha Fox 13 - October - 2010, at 03:15 AM

  • I found a small cavity , and I'm terrified of just thinking about getting my cavity filled. I want it to be done as soon as possible to prevent further damage. My little sister had a really bad cavity and told me it hurt a lot when she got it filled. I think she is trying to scare me, but because we go to different dentists, I can't be sure of what they will do. Can someone try to explain the general process for getting a filling?

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 10 - October - 2010, at 19:42 PM

  • The treatmnet option for the crooked teeth is to go for braces but it is a lengthy procedure though it is long lasting. The other option is to go for the cosmetic treatment but it has its limitations and with out seeing the case clinically one can not be advised but you can always go to the dentist and get the advice. In cosmetic treatment your teeth are ground selectively and according to the need crowns or veneers are given. For more info on smile makeover you can visit the followig link....www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-smile-designing-or-smile-makeover-146.aspx

Free Dental Consultation