Few Day earlier, one of my tooth have been extracted as per adviced by dentiest but after the extraction I couldnt pull my chin so long and when I am going to do so, I feel great pain on the right chin and due to this problem I couldn't have food properly. I need a advice that how my chin can be relaxed so that I can take food properly.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - May - 2010, at 19:48 PM

• You have not mentioned which tooth is extracted and when and how it is extracted. If the extraction is surgical and it is the last tooth at the angle of the mouth, then it takes few weeks for the extraction socket to heal and for mouth to open properly. If there is not much pain and swelling as subsided and symptoms are improving day by day then you need not worry. Keep doing warm saline rinses 2-3 times day and maintain good oral hygiene. Your condition will improve over next few days. For more info on do's and don'ts after tooth extraction, you can read the following article from our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/article_do's-and-don'ts-after-tooth-extraction-153.aspx

Free Dental Consultation