I have accidently swallowed poison from an abscessed tooth. I do not have dental insurance nor access to any professional dental care. I have been drinking warm water with lemon juice, as I was told the lemon juice removes infections. Is this true?

Leave Comment

Comments

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 14 - October - 2010, at 10:37 AM

  • The dental infection is not treated with lemon though lemon increases the resistance but if the tooth has an abcess then it has to be treated. Either you have to get the root canal treatment or get it pulled out if it can be saved but do not keep the abcessed tooth untreated as it is the focus of infection. If you want to know more about the abcessed tooth you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation