all of a sudden, my teeth start aching. i think it is because am not brushing them well so i use a electronic toothbrush and spend a decent amount of time. but they continue hurting so i avoid any sweets but that was two weeks ago and my teeth still ache more constantly with renewed pain. what should i do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - March - 2011, at 19:29 PM

• The cause of aching in teeth can be the poor oral hygiene or it can be due to some sinus problem. Sometimes due to sinus problem or after flu like symptoms the teeth start aching.  If this is is the cause then this will go as the symptoms of flu go or the sinus problem is solved but if it is due to the poor oral hygiene then you have to maintaing the oral hygiene. Sometimes due to electronic tooth brush also if more pressure is put, the teeth start aching. So bet gentle with that. You can use some desensitizing tooth paste and do warm saline rinses 2-3 times day, this will help. If the condition goes bad then you have to visit a dentist and get exam done. For more info on oral hygiene you an read this article... www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation