My son lost 2 of his baby teeth over 2 years ago and the permanent teeth have yet to come it. The dentist took xrays that shows the teeth under the gumline. Is there anything we can do to make them come out?

Leave Comment

Comments

• rose

rose 08 - September - 2010, at 04:17 AM

• I have recently started flossing. I have been flossing for a week now. My teeth hurts when I floss and now my teeth hurts every time I bite down. I can hardly enjoy any meal, because of the pain. It has been roughly 2/3 days of this constant pain. It hasn't gone away yet. I do not know whether I should stop flossing for a while to let my teeth recover/heal for this crazy ache. I brush my teeth every morning and night with an Oral-B Vitality and an oral b pro white brush head. I use cool mint LISTERINE Antiseptic every morning and night.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - September - 2010, at 21:04 PM

• You have not mentioned the age of your child. The adult teeth have their specific eruption time. If the teeth are not exfoliated at the normal time and they are lost because of some traumea or infection then some times the eruption of the adult teeth is delayed. For more info on dentiton you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_human-dentition-233.aspx

Free Dental Consultation