Just above one of my back tooth on the gum there is a round hole with a hard whitest colored spot. When I touch it with my fingernail it feel hard like a piece of bone. It is not very big, and doesn't really cause any pain. When you touch around it, it is a little sensitive but thats it. I still have my tooth there and like I said it is right where the tooth and the gum meet on the front side. Any Ideas?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - August - 2011, at 19:36 PM

• You have not written your age because it can be related with age as it can be erutping adult tooth if your age it upto 13 years and if you are older then it can be exposed part of bone or retained root stump of baby tooth. If is difficult to comment without clinical and radiographic exmination. In case of retained root stump you have to get it pulled out but if it is the erupting adult tooth then baby tooth has to be pulled out. it is better to schedule a visit to dentist and who after clnical and radiographic examination can diagonose the problem. For for info on dental conditions and treatments you can browse our website.. http://www.identalhub.com/index.aspx

Free Dental Consultation