HI I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD MAKE MY FRONT TEETH A LITTLE BIGGER ,IT CHIP ALOT WHEN I GRIND THEM,AND NOW THEY LINE IT UP,BUT NOW MY TEETH LOOK REALLY SMALL THAN WHAT THEY WERE ,I DONT LIKE SMILING CUZ IT WILL LOOK REALLY ,I DONT WANT NO VENNERS OR COSMETIC SURGURY PLEASE HELP.

Leave Comment

Comments

• shaira lou escanilla

shaira lou escanilla 12 - February - 2011, at 03:25 AM

• thanks !! dr.ritz.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - February - 2011, at 20:15 PM

• You can always go to cosmetic dentist, who will improve your smile. There are so many treatment options available for this. You can go for veneers or procelain crown which has to be decided after clinical examination. From your decription it is not clear whether only one tooth is large or front two central incisors are large. If one tooth is large then it means other central incisor is missing the the dentist can adjust the size by using the adjacent tooth and crowing it or by veneers. So you no longer have to be ashamed. Just visit a dentist. You can send me picture in which the teeth are visible then I can give you better advice. You can mail me picture on dr.dental@identalhub.com

• shaira lou escanilla

shaira lou escanilla 01 - February - 2011, at 20:55 PM

• large tooth in the middle, so hard for me to smile because I am ashamed

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - July - 2010, at 19:58 PM

• it depends upon the bite. If your bite is edge to edge that is the upper teeth are not overlapping the lower teeth but meeting edge on edge ,in that case it is difficult to make them big. There are various options available like you can go for composite built up which will not be very good option in your case as you mentioned that your teeth chips so composite will also chip. The other option for you is to go for dental crowns as you are not interested in veneers. In dental crowns you have the option of PFM crowns or full ceramic crowns. For more info on dental crowns you can visit the following link on our website....http://www.identalhub.com/article_deciding-right-crown-to-be-used-269.aspxwww.identalhub.com/article_deciding-right-crown-to-be-used-269.aspx

Free Dental Consultation