I have problem of My teeth colour.My teeth has yellowish shade since 5 Years of all teeth.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2011, at 03:21 AM

• Yellow teeth can be because of poor oral hygiene which causes deposition of plaque and calculus around the teeth or can be because of excessive intake of tea, coffee, soda etc or can be because of certain medications or mouthwashes which causes discoloration of teeth. Inadequate saliva formation, Aging and deficiency of vitamins and minerals like calcium can also lead to yellow teeth.  For the yellow teeth, it’s important that you brush and floss regularly so that there are no deposits on the teeth. You can get professional teeth whitening done or can use the whitening kits which are available for teeth whitening and can be used at home. Apart from that, you can use paste of baking soda, water and peroxide and brush with that paste as you would do with a normal tooth paste for teeth whitening. Baking soda can make your teeth bit whiter. Don’t use it for more than once or twice a month as it will abrade the enamel. You can also use strawberries, orange peel and lemons as home remedies for teeth whitening. If the teeth are discolored due to some intrinsic factors, then you can go for cosmetic procedures like veneers, luminers or crowns.  For more info on popular teeth whitening options, you can refer to the following article…. http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-are-popular-teeth-whitening-options-595.aspx

Free Dental Consultation