the left side of my face hurts and is a little swollen . i have pain on the left side of my jaw and ear and head my tooth thropps and has absinging and dull irritating pain and on the left side li have thos hard ball on the upper part of my gum that has been there for months no i've tried every thing and for the pain i've been taking overe the counter meds and its not helping the pain is so bad that i can hardly eat anything i hope that you will be able to help me thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Robin Schwaberstky

Robin Schwaberstky 28 - October - 2010, at 03:04 AM

• I have a severe tooth ache that has been going on since 2 weeks ago! I cannot eat, or even sleep because of the pain!. I've taken motrin, aspirin, Tylenol... every over the counter medication you can think of, but nothing is working. What should I do. I do not have insurance right now to go see a dentist. It's making the side of my face swollen.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 23 - October - 2010, at 11:35 AM

• It looks like you have a infected tooth . You have to visit the dentist and get the proper diagnosis made. If the tooth can be saved then you have to get the root canal treatment done or you can get it pulled out. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-root-canal-therapy-rct-295.aspx

Free Dental Consultation