I have pain in my gums all around in my mouth when I press on it hard it goes white and watery blood comes out,my breath does not smell but my gums or teeth are sore When I brush my teeth the pain subsides for a while I have been walking with this pain for over a year and its getting to a point were I cant handle it anymore I am a smoker and when I smoke the pain goes away for a while Is it cancer

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr. Aakash Shah

Dr. Aakash Shah 21 - September - 2011, at 01:33 AM

• Gum disease, also known as a disease asperiodontal - is the growth of bacteria and factors of production, which will destroy the surrounding tissue and means of support on tooth.Gum teeth.Periodontal disease is caused by plaque, which is a form continuous tooth without any information. When it accumulates too much, it can harden into a hard substance called tartar (calculus) within 24 hours. Tartar is so tightly bound to teeth that can only be removed during a dental cleaning.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 12 - March - 2010, at 20:36 PM

• If the teeth and gums are sore and they bleed also that means you have the gingivitis.You have to visit the dentist to get the scaling done. And as you are the smoker you should try to quit smoing. Smoking has adverse effect on the gums. Till then do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day and maintain very good oral hygeine.but do visit the dentist. If you want to know more about the gum diseases you can visit the following ink onour website.....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-diseases-9.aspx

Free Dental Consultation