I have bonding on my two front teeth. Can braces be put on to those teeth even though they are not the natural tooth? Will it take longer to shift into place? How much will braces generally cost? How much more is Invisalign than traditional braces? Also my teeth that have bonding are in need of replacement I have had them for probably a little over 8 years. When is it time to replace them with crowns, and how much does crowns usually cost?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2010, at 01:27 AM

• Cost of braces dental treatment vary from orthodontist dentist to dentist and place to place, However it costs on average around $5000. It depends upon how much straightening you need and how long the treatment is going to take.

• Veeny

Veeny 31 - August - 2010, at 00:21 AM

• Hello, Could you please tell me the estimate for the braces treatment around how much its going to cost, for more info I live in california. My front teeths are in too front like I became too concious too smile so you can understand. can you please let me know?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - April - 2010, at 20:38 PM

• The braces can be put on bonded teeth especially if it needs replacement but you have to tell your orthodontist about the bonded teeth. The cost of braces varies from $4500 - $6000 depending on place to place and dentist to dentist and invisialign also costs around $2500 more. If you want to go for crowns, the PFM costs around $900-$1500 but if you want to go fo all ceramic crown which has high aesthetic value and are recommended for front teeth only, the cost can be around $2000 or more. For more on crowns you can read the following link from our website....www.identalhub.com/article_life-and-cost-of-crowns-273.aspx

Free Dental Consultation