i need 4 teeth pulled but one of them is under a loose baby tooth, it may or may not be under the gum, how will they get the tooth out, ive have 5 baby teeth pulled so i know generally how they pull teeth. Also will i be able to listen to my ipod while they do the extractions

Leave Comment

Comments

• mark brown

mark brown 09 - September - 2010, at 03:59 AM

• it does hurt after the medicine starts to wear off..i was in pain for about a week..the vicodin they gives you knocks you out ..so just sleep and you'll be fine. you have to take medicine for a week atleast as the pain can occur in between.

• venesa

venesa 08 - September - 2010, at 21:51 PM

• How much its going to hurt to get your wisdom teeth pulled? I'm getting all 4 of them out tommorow morning and all i know is that im going to be put to sleep and they will take them out. How much would it hurt after i wake up and how long does it take for the pain to go away?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - September - 2010, at 20:01 PM

• It looks like you have to get the teeth pulled out for the braces treatment . As these teeth are healthy teeth and the one below the baby tooth may not be fully formed yet ,so there will not be any problem to extract it. For more info on teeth extraction you can visit thefollowing link....www.identalhub.com/article_ways-of-tooth-extractions-150.aspx

Free Dental Consultation