As a result of untreated depression and alcoholism for over a decade beginning when I was 15, I have several teeth that have decayed significantly and some entirely. I recently began practicing Transcendental Meditation and take B-12 and fish oil consistently which has relieved the depression and am involved in AA for the alcoholism, but i haven't seen a dentist for many years. I heard there were some kinds of plans that have no pre-existing condition limitations and help cover 40-60 percent of major procedures but I can't remember what it was called. What type of plan, combination of plans, or steps I should take would you recommend? Thank you so much for your time.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - October - 2010, at 20:45 PM

• You have acute dental problems. I have all the sympthies with you for what you have to undergo. But I sorry to say that there are not plants which cover pre-existing diseases. In case some body offers you this will be very costly. For insurance you can try Metlife or Aetna or Delta Dental. You can call the company to check what can be best way forward for you. In case you are looking for some cheap dental treatment options then you can also try some dental school near your home. They really provide treatment at very low cost. The treatment is absolutely top classs. So for know more on dental insurance options you can read browse these topics from the given link www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-insurance-plans-58.aspx

Free Dental Consultation