I wanted to know if there is anyway I can just get it filed down and placed straight with all my other teeth. It's the only tooth that I have a problem with and I just hope that I'm capable of doing it with not a high price. :c I have a photo of my teeth if it is necessarily to give me a specific response back.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 13 - November - 2011, at 22:25 PM

  • If a portion of your tooth sticks out and you want to straighten it, then you can get selective grinding done to correct it. You can also get it corrected with cosmetic procedures like dental lumineers, veneers or dental crowns. Procedure which is used to correct the tooth depends on the amount of tooth which is sticking out. Selective grinding can be done only if a small portion of tooth is out. To correct the tooth which is protruding out, dental braces or invisaligns may also be required if it is sticking out to quite an extend. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to give definite treatment option. You can visit your dentist and discuss with him about the option of getting dental luminners, veneers, crowns or getting selective grinding done for the tooth which is sticking out. For more info on options for straightening the teeth, you can refer to…   http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-to-straighten-teeth-without-wearing-braces-762.aspx

Free Dental Consultation