I've just noticed that within the last few weeks, my upper right side wisdom tooth has been trying to come in. It's still under my gums but I can feel a sharp point where it is starting to poke through and its pushing into my back tooth. I can feel a hard bump further back where the rest of the tooth is trying to come in. My concern right now is that there isn't enough room for the tooth to come in and its starting to push my front teeth out of place. My right side front tooth is starting to push toward and under my other front tooth. Despite the pain, I'm worried that this is going to ruin my teeth. I am currently unemployed and do not have any health or dental insurance. I moved to Minnesota about 3 months ago but still have a Vermont license. I don't know the first thing about what to do for any of this, I guess I was just looking for some professional advice? Thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - July - 2010, at 19:53 PM

• It looks like that your wisdom tooth is impacted. You have to go for the X-ray to find out whethere the enough space is present or not, and if space is not there then you have to get the wisdom tooth pulled out before it moves the front teeth out of alignment. The wisdom tooth does not have any importance as it is not used in mastication. If you do not have any dental insurance you can go to some dental school which is near by as the treatment is much cheaper over there. For more info on wisdom tooth you can visit the following link on our website.....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation