what is over bite?? Does it cause pain? can it be fixed? i f u have a 2nd root canal that had a crown on it do u have to get another new crown of just a top layer because some of the crown is still there right?? like the sides etc?? whats the cost of crowns that has previous been drilled into due to root canal?

Leave Comment

• Miss Jenny

Miss Jenny 01 - September - 2010, at 23:17 PM

• If your teeth are still bleeding you should really go to the doctor. I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and I had a problem very similar to yours. I went and got it checked out, and they said it was a good thing that I came in. Don't risk something like this, it's very dangerous, especially if it is 24 hrs already. Sleeping all night on it won't help, and if you're not careful, you could even choke on the blood or the cotton. It all depends on how much you're bleeding. But still, if it's dripping hardcore, nonstop, definitely go for dental check up

• sweety

sweety 01 - September - 2010, at 23:12 PM

• I got 2 teeths pulled in the near front for braces. It doesn't hurt at all but its been almost a day and i'm still bleeding from these 2 holes. I still have cotton on them and it won't stop oozing out little bits of blood. So should I just wait it out for the night and see what happens in the morning? I hate how my saliva is making the cotton all wet, maybe that's why i'm still bleeding? Because my cotton gets wet too much? I don't have hemophilia, I am normal and don't have any health issues, not allergic to anything, and i don't smoke or drink.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 12 - May - 2010, at 21:04 PM

• Normally the upper teeth overlap the lower teeth vertically and the overlap is around 2-3 mm but sometimes upper teeth almost cover the lower teeth and this condition is called overbite. Beacuse of this overbite one can have TMJ problems, wearing of teeth. Overbite can be treated by braces treatment with good results. If the tooth is re-root canal is treated and crown is drilled then you have to get the new crown made as the old crown cannot be replaired even if the sides of crown are fine. The cost for new PFM crown can vary from $90o - $1200 depending on dentist to dentist and place to place. For more info on cost crowns you can read the following article in our website. www.identalhub.com/article_average-cost-of-dental-crowns-447.aspx

Free Dental Consultation