I have a loose tooth how can the dentist help me

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 06 - July - 2011, at 19:06 PM

  • Treatment for loose tooth depends on degree of mobility and the cause of mobility. If it is due to gum problem and mobility is slight then the tooth can be saved by doing gum surgery and bone grafting. If the mobility is more then it depends whether the tooth can be saved or not on the amount of bone loss. If mobility is due to trauma then the dentist can do the splinting and give you instructions like not to bite or irritating the tooth etc. For more info on loose tooth problem you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-remedies-for-loose-tooth-524.aspx

Free Dental Consultation