I have a horizontal crack/fracture in one of my front teeth at the bottom part of the tooth, it's as though it's deteriorating from the botom- My question is, is this normal, what causes it, and what can i do about it?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - July - 2011, at 10:22 AM

  • Due to crack in the font tooth, the tooth is getting infected and it is due to this you feel as it is getting deteriorating from the bottom. For this you have to go to dentist who will do Root Canal treatment of this tooth if possible after doing clinical examination and xrays. After Root Canal treatment a crown will be put on tooth. If you donot go for treatment then you will have abscessed tooth which can be very painful and you may loose the tooth eventually. For more info on cracked tooth you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_signs-and-symptoms-of-the-cracked-tooth-206.aspx

Free Dental Consultation