HI ok let me start by saying im 38 and I need 8 cavities filled, a partial, and a crown. Is there a dentist in my area who does dental work for free cause I have no insurance and im unemployed, also im a diabetic.

Leave Comment

Comments

• dr ritz

dr ritz 06 - October - 2011, at 23:02 PM

• David, you need to get treatment done for your tooth ache. If the teeth can be saved, then better save them than getting them pulled out. For the non-restorable teeth, you can get tooth extraction done. If the teeth can be saved by fillings or root canals, better save them. After tooth extraction,you can get your teeth replaced with dental implants or dentures. If you have cost constrains, then you can get treatment done from any of the dental schools near your place where treatment provided is cheap. You can also strike a deal with a dentist in your area by paying him in installments or by asking for some discounts from him.

• david  stackhouse

david stackhouse 05 - October - 2011, at 14:53 PM

• i have seven teeth on the bottom in the front i need them pulled and i would like to have dentures maid uper and lowers please,please help i always have a toothache and it hurts thank you

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - March - 2011, at 19:18 PM

• You have to go to a dentist and who will prescribe you some antibiotics as you are diabetic. Once your sugar level is controlled and you are under antibiotic coverage, only then the tooth can be pulled out. There are other options like Root Canal Treatment with capping or post or core with crown. You can discuss these options with dentist. For cheap dental work you can try some dental school near your home where the treatment is sometimes free or cheap as compared to private dentist.

• MARTHA WEBSTER

MARTHA WEBSTER 07 - March - 2011, at 11:02 AM

• PLEASE I NEED HELP MY TOOTH HAS BROKEN OFF IN THE FRONT OF MY MOUTH AND I AM IN PAIN I WANT IT OUT. I HAVE HIGH BLOOD SUGAR AND THE MORE PAIN THAT I AM IN THE HIGHER IT GETS. I AM 51 YEARS OLD AND NEED HELP.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - March - 2011, at 01:30 AM

• Yes, there are ways to get cheap dental work. Keep a tab on ADA.org where there are annoucements for free dental clinics being organised by dentists in different cities. You can try some dental school in Indiana or Illinios near your home, In dental schools, they do sometimes provide free treatment as they need patients for their dental students but treatment quality is absolutely good. Dental schools charge less or sometimes may do it free of cost. For more info on how to find free dentists you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-treatment-493.aspx

Free Dental Consultation