Hello, I have been using Teeth Effect Bands, To close my gaps. They have been working, but I don't know if they are good for my teeth. So I was wondering if you can tell my something to do, if the bands are not good for my teeth. They are also working for my bucks. Also I was wondering if the bands do work. What should I do when my teeth start shifting back to what they once were. So please give me something to do. I really want a perfect smile. :D Thank you

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - December - 2010, at 10:16 AM

• To move the teeth to close the gaps needs great skill and care of dentist and you should not experiment with this yourself. The Orthodentist uses braces to close the gaps and can give to perfect smile which is according to te normal physiology and no harm is done to teeth and mouth. After moving the teeth to desired position, the dentist gives you retainer so that they can be stablised in the new position. Moreover braces treatment is a covered treatment in dental insurance and you can expect lesser copayment depending on your dental insurance policy. For more info on moving teeth with braces you can read the following article in our website... www.identalhub.com/article_how-do-braces-work-419.aspx

Free Dental Consultation