i've always had a gap on the 2 front teeth but it seemed to have gottten bigger.Is there a proceduer that will close the gap in less than 3 months or evan 6 months thats not that expensive?I also have a chipped tooth on the right front tooth how much would it be to get that fix?I've heard that a filling,bonding would work.Evan invisialign but it's too expensive.What are the options for gaps.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - March - 2011, at 19:44 PM

  • The permanent option is to go for braces. or invisalign. But it is expensive and at the same time the treatment duration will be long. You can go for composite bonding both for the chipped tooth and the gap but the dentist after seeing the case clinically can decide whether you are a good candidate for bonding or not. The other options are to go for veneers and the crowns. They are also permanent options and the time duration for the treatment is quite less like two weeks maximum depending upon the dentist.For more info on the treatment of the gap in the front teeth you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation