HI, I am suffering from the bad breath from mouth even after doing brush. I am having very bad breadth. It is the bid problem for my career. Please guide me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 27 - December - 2010, at 05:24 AM

• The main cause of bad breath is the poor oral hygeine. If you have deposits in the mouth then doing brushing is not going to solve the problem. For that you have to go to the dentist to get the cleaning done. If after getting the cleaning done still you have the problem of bad breath then it can be the decayed teeth, deposit on the tongue or some systemic problem. If you have decayed teeth then getting them restored is going to solve the problem and if there are deposits on the tongue which is one of the major reason of bad breath then regular cleaning of the tongue is going to solve the problem. But if after doing all this the problem of bad breath is not solved then some systemic problem can be the cause. For more info on bad breath you can visit the following link.....www.identalhub.com/article_how-to-prevent-and-treat-bad-breath-264.aspx

Free Dental Consultation