My doughter has passport , can she get braces for her teeth becouse she has problem on it . she is 11 years old

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 12 - November - 2011, at 00:10 AM

  • Without clinical examination and x-rays, it is difficult to comment as to whether your daughter can get dental braces treatment or not. You can take your daughter to an orthodontist who is specialist in straightening teeth. An orthodontist will take x-rays and will take study models before giving dental braces treatment. Some dental problems are self correcting and as your daughter is in transition stage and has mixed dentition that is both baby teeth and adult teeth are present in dental arch, so your orthodontist will find out that whether misalignment will correct on its own with time or not. If he feels that teeth will not correct on its own, then he will give dental braces to your daughter. Dental braces treatment if required will be given for duration of 18-24 months depending on extent of misalignment which is present. For more info on how do braces work, refer to…

Free Dental Consultation