i have a hole in 1 of my front teeth

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - June - 2010, at 18:22 PM

  • If you have hole in the front tooth, you have to get it filled with tooth colored composite filling. It is an aesthetic filling and one cannot differentiate it and it is better to get it done ASAP because if the hole becomes wide and deep then you can have pain in tooth and then you have to undergo longer and expensive procedure which is Root Canal Treatment with crown. So it is better to go to dentist and get it fixed. For more info on Tooth Colored Composite Fillings you can read the following aritlce from our website.... www.identalhub.com/article_what-are-tooth-colored-fillings-55.aspx

Free Dental Consultation