a few weeks ago I felt pain in the side of my mouth and feeling back there was what appeared to be a tooth trying to push up! I assumed it was a wisdom tooth and ignored it. When it finally broke the gum it was coming out into the side of my mouth and cutting it. It was very very loose and a bother keeping food out! Earlier one I was prodding it and it came out of the gum! Surely wisdom teeth are connected to the jaw bone? It doesn't even look like a fully formed tooth it has lots of bumps all over it. Theres no pain thank you for any help

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - February - 2011, at 04:38 AM

• Some times the wisdom tooth does not come in proper angulation. In your case it may be angulated towards the cheek.You find maximum discrepencies in case of widom teeth some times they are very small and some times lobulated. In some cases the roots are not properly formed. You should visit youe dentist and get the X-ray done and find out You have to get it extracted as it is difficult to clean and it will be decayed and then even doing extraction will be difficult. For more info on wisdom teeth you can visit the following linkwww.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation