Now my age is 29 years.In my childhood days i used to suck my thumb finger till up to 5 years which have that gaps had been created between my teeth. At this age is this curable and can this gaps be removed coz it looks very bad. thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - February - 2011, at 20:14 PM

• First before getting the treatment, the cause of gap has to be known. If it is due to high frenum attachment then frenectomy has to done and after that gap can be closed either with braces treatment or by cosmetic procedures like composite builtup or veneers. The braces treatment will be most effective but it is long procedure. For more info on tooth gap you can read this article.. http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

• LaShonda Phillips

LaShonda Phillips 09 - February - 2011, at 09:26 AM

• I was born with a gap in between my teeth also my moms has a gap so more then likely I got it from her what would be my best method in getting it closed

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - February - 2011, at 00:46 AM

• Yes, definitely these gaps can be cured and the permanent treatment for this is the braces. With braces thisgap can be easily cured though you may have to wear the braces for 18 months to 24 months. These days adult orthdontics is very common and successful.For this you have to go to an orthodontst who will do the need ful after examoining the case. For more info on adult orhodontics you can visit the following link......www.identalhub.com/dental-thumb-sucking-and-dental-braces-633.aspx

Free Dental Consultation