have holes in the back of my teeth top and bottom but front tooth from 3rd right has a hole in it and its black and worried that its gonna get bigger. my bottom from teeth have all chipped and may possibly need fillings

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - August - 2010, at 11:04 AM

  • if the teeth has holes that means they are decayed and it is better to get them filled as soon as possible. Otherwise the hole may get deeper and you might need root canal treatment. For the front teeth if hole is there you should get it filled with tooth coloured bonding material known as composite. For the chipped teeth you may need crowns. For more info on dental fillings you can visit the following link.....www.identalhub.com/article_types-of-dental-fillings-39.aspx

Free Dental Consultation