i have a problem deep bite which is creating problem for me and above that my lower incisor are not solid on there place. by lower incisor are touching the under layer of upper incisor, not able to eat hard food articles and there are gaps in the lower incisor. so its my humble request to you please sort out my problem as i have spent lot of money and time for this but in vein, i have consulted this problem here in india but some says that my upper incisor should be move to in to up ward direction through surgery, some says the lower teeth should be retained for long time by use of braces i dont know what to do who should i consult is there any good doctor please let me know because i dont want to go under any surgery please

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 30 - October - 2011, at 05:14 AM

  • As you have written, it looks like that you have bimax occlusion with deep bite. for this you have to visit an orthodontist and get proper ortho treatment done in which bite will be raised and both the upper and lower teeth will be moved and gaps in lower teeth will be treated to have normal occlusion. if you donot get the treatment done, then lower teeth will become loose and you can lose them and upper teeth will be flared out with more gaps. It is better you go for Braces treatment asap. For more info on braces treatment you can read these articles... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-are-dental-braces-816.aspx

Free Dental Consultation