My mother got new set of dentures in India recently, she had to come here because of a family emergency. Her lower denture is giving her a lot of trouble, feeling miserable as cannot eat properly, might need some smoothening, now I don't where to take her as she does not have insurance. How much it will cost.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 12 - December - 2010, at 10:13 AM

  • The lower denture do give the problems. You can take her to some dentist who will do the minor adjustments or you can take her to some dental school where it will be cheaper. she can do warm saline rinses and apply some local anaesthetic gel containig ointment in the aea where it s giving trouble. For more info on dentures you can visit the following

Free Dental Consultation