I've been trying to move my upper teeth with my fingers and tongue,to get perfect row...but i thing after 6 months of doing it they've become unstable , IS IT POSSIBLE or I'm just seeing it as.. Help me what to DO with my unstable teeth (just 2),shoud i try to make the row or stop doing it and stabilize them. But i think now it's easier to put them in line and to have straight teeth ,should i go to dentist to put me implants and should i tell him about my teeth ? HELP!!! URGENT

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - January - 2012, at 00:38 AM

• Moving teeth with fingers and tongue is not going to align the teeth and get a perfect row. Tongue thrusting, mouth breathing and chewing nails or other deleterious oral habits have an adverse effect on teeth and will cause misalignment of teeth rather than correcting the teeth alignment. If your teeth are misaligned and are not a straight row, then you can get dental braces to correct them. You can opt for metallic, ceramic or lingual dental braces to correct the alignment of teeth. If you don’t want to get metallic teeth, then you can opt for invisaligns which are clear, removable aligners. Duration of treatment of braces or invisaligns is 18-24 months. If misalignment of teeth is small, then you can also opt for cosmetic procedures such as dental lumineers, veneers or dental crowns to correct the alignment of teeth. Cosmetic procedures are faster as compared to braces or invisaligns. Stop applying pressure with tongue on teeth and visit your dentist to get teeth in straight row. For more info on teeth straightening options, refer to…..   http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-to-straighten-teeth-without-wearing-braces-762.aspx

Free Dental Consultation