1.before two month i got fractured my front tooth in a accident and it have slight movement also,i want to save it , can it be repaired in this position or it has to be removed. 2.i have difference in my eyes one is big and one is small can it be corrected and my big eye have one red mark permanently from two yrs can it be removed doctor suggest me to wear glasses but after one yr red mark is still there .pls suggest me is there is any solution available in india suggest me my age is 32yrs

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - September - 2011, at 05:35 AM

  • If the fractured tooth is mobile since last 2 months then you have to visit your dentist to assesse the problem as fractured line can be below the gums and in that case it is difficult to save the tooth. But if only crown of tooth is fractured and mobility is due to infection then doing root canal treatment will save the tooth. After root canal treatment you have to go for crown on that tooth. If the tooth structure present is less then may be you have to go for post and core and above that crown will be given. However this can be assessed by dentist only after clinical and radiographic examination. So schedule and appointment with your dentist. For your eye problem you have to consult an eye specialist. For more info on root canal treatment of  tooth you can read this article.. http://www.identalhub.com/article_signs-and-symptoms-of-root-canal-therapy-104.aspx

Free Dental Consultation