want 2 replace my bridges

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 22 - December - 2010, at 20:02 PM

  • You have not mentioned why you want to replace the bridges and what type you are having. If you want t replace the bridge you have to vist the dentist who will remove the old bridge and tsake the impressions to make te fresh moulds. The moulds are sent to the lab for making the new bridges and mean while you are fitted with the temporary ones. On the appointed dau the temporary one are removed and the peranent fixed bridge is given. For more nfo on crown and bridge you can visit the following link......www.identalhub.com/article_how-do-bridges-work-225.aspx

Free Dental Consultation