My problem with my teeth is that there are 2 teeth in the top row that sticks outwards and 1 on the bottom row that pushs inwards. What could you recommend for me to fix it (Aside from braces) and what would be the cost? Thanks.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - August - 2011, at 05:06 AM

• Apart from traditional braces, you can get invisalign for straightening the teeth. It takes around a year to straighten the teeth by using invaisalign.   Apart from this, you can go for cosmetic procedures which are less time consuming than invasalign or traditional  braces . You can get the veneers or crowns which are applied directly onto the tooth. There are composite and porcelain veneers available. Composite veneers cost come in the range of $322 to $686 and porcelain ones come at $663-$980. The overall treatment on an average on invisialign will be about $5000. You can discuss these options with your orthodontist regarding which treatment option will be suitable for you. For more info on straightening the teeth without wearing braces, you can refer to the following article....  http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-to-straighten-teeth-without-wearing-braces-762.aspx

Free Dental Consultation