I have been having teeth pain for the pas t 20yrs. I go to the dentist and find nothing. I had a short reprieve in 1994 when my wisdom teeth were removed and when my braces were removed in 2008. I had braces from 2006 - 2008. Now my teeth are hurting again. I informed my ortho, of coruse, he does not see a problem. What are my options,besides pulling out my molars, for relief?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Neena Sam

Neena Sam 15 - November - 2010, at 02:45 AM

• Go to your family docter, and get some good pain killer.. I gotten Mefanic acid( forget how to spell exactly) .. it can help to reduce swelling and pain and it is quite effective. Also, do buy mouth wash , as you rinse it, it can prevent infection and help relieve pain too.. is effective.. if not use luckwarm water with salt... it helps too..Ok, for other remedies... drink honey water to reduce inflammation, it is a natural antiboties..

• Fenny Williams

Fenny Williams 15 - November - 2010, at 02:25 AM

• I am in college and don't have time to get my wisdom teeth out but they have recently become very painful!!! besides tylenol does anyone have any ideas to ease pain?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - November - 2010, at 20:23 PM

• You have to get the proper X-ray,s done to find out the problem. If there is no decay and no gum problem ,which are the two main causes of the pain then it can be your impacted wisdom teeth . If they are also removed that is all four of them are already extracted then the pain can be due to some habit like clenching of your teeth which is known as the bruxism. You should visit the dentiast and try to find out the cause of your dental pain. Treatment can be done only after the diagnosis is made. For more info on dental pain you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_why-dental-pain-or-toothache-87.aspx

Free Dental Consultation