Hi, I recieved radiation treatment for a Brain Tumor at St.Jude hospital in memphis when i was 15.I am now 32 but the treatments over time caused severe deteration to my teeth.I received treatment from medicaid until was 19 which is the age it stops covering dental.But since then my teeth are in horrible condition and i can't afford a dentist to see.Im also suffering with a with a toothache and do not have any resources to see one Please help.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 15 - February - 2011, at 08:01 AM

• I am sorry about your condition but if your teeth are in horrible condition, you must be needing good dental care and also you have to keep good oral hygiene to maintain your dental health. There can be cheap or free options available. You have to really look for them. There are certain dentists who hold free camps or there are few volunteers who help in dental fairs. There are few church communities that offer help in dentistry. You can also go to dental school near your home as they are always in need of patients for their students. However they provide very good treatment. For more info on free dental care you can read this article from given link... www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-care--496.aspx

Free Dental Consultation