Hello, My name is sharonda Philpot, I would like to know if there are any programs that are willing to donate or sponsor my implant procedure. I just finished making payment on braces, and need to come up with 3,000 for implant treatment, which I do not have because I am a part-time working student and single mom. I really would life a referal if possible, Thank you. Sharonda Philpot.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - October - 2011, at 00:53 AM

• You can browse on net to know about some contests which give away dental make over as prizes. Such contests are usually organized by magazines, dental manufacturing companies or by dentists them selves. To get the dental implant procedure, you can also visit a dental school near your place. Treatment provided at dental schools is not absolutely free but the cost of treatment is very less as compared to private dentists. Quality of treatment provided at various dental schools is not bad either. Treatment is done by the dental students under the supervision of experienced dentists. If you want to get dental implant procedure, then you can also talk to your dentist if you can pay in installments for the treatment. For more info on free dental makeover, you can refer to following article…  http://www.identalhub.com/article_Free-Dental-Makeover-501.aspx

Free Dental Consultation