i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out on the 25th of Jan. Ive had problems with pain and not being able to feel my back top and bottom teeth, I've been to the dentist a few time this last time they made a small cut and scraped around the wall to make sure nothing was causing the pain. they found nothing stitched it up but 4 days later the left side of my mouth broke out with canker sores making it hard to talk and eat or drink. I've had no problems with the right side at all. just wondering whats going on

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - February - 2011, at 01:11 AM

• This happens as the healing depends upon  the type of procedure carried out. May be on the left side the bone cutting was more or there is dislodgement of the clot while healing was there. As initially you do not have the sensaton also so may be the left side tooth was deep and while removing it nerve damage was there which is very normal in case of wisdom teeth extraction. This damage repairs but it takes time. So do not panik and follow all the instructions given by your dentist and maintain very good oral hygeine. For more info on complications after wisdom teeth you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-removal-of-wisdom-teeth-254.aspx

Free Dental Consultation